Friday 1 October 2010

La de daaa...

Okay, So I've heard a few people read my blog which is amazing. I am so happy to hear that because I actually started doing this like a diary just for fun. :) and I'm happy to continue :)
Please feel free to leave comments, and just mention any ideas you would like me to put on my blog, prehaps you want me to promote a photograph, or video, your own blog. let me know :) xxx

______________________________________________________________

So hello :)  change of font, wahooo...
I know I need to add more of my photographs on here. I am currently working hard at school, but when I get the time I will most deffinately be updating my blog and making it more modern and colourful.
But blahh about that, I actually don't have much to say, if you read this by tomorrow, I will have photographs up and write about something better hahah..
Thank you guys :)



Oh p.s mwahhhh
I'm obsessed with http://www.dailybooth.com/ ....
create one and ask me for my URL :D

No comments:

Post a Comment