Tuesday 10 August 2010

Boring Subject... ;)

I've spent over 4 hours today moving my room around, this is the third time this month. I'm begining to wonder if this is an obsession. Although my room looks a lot tidier and has more space, I can see this becoming an OCD issue haha! I also spent 2 hours helping my brother move his room around, he's your typical teenage boy, he lives like his rooms a bin, clothes thrown over his chair and rubbish a cm away from his bin.



I know that if my life doesn't go the way I plan, I'm going to be the new Kim and Aggie instead of How clean is your house, my talent will tackling down on the mess boys leave in their bedrooms! Haha.


"If anyone needs me I'm in grouchland" for anyone who's seen elmo when they were younger knows what I'm on about.


Peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment