Tuesday 10 August 2010

Male Celebrities.

Me and my friend Gemma have tried, but honestly I would be here for days if I listed every single male celebrity I like, hehe. I have a wide variety of guys I tend to go for the rock-messy look... Tattoo's, dark hair, piercings, swift hair, skinny jeans, converse.

SMILES + EYES

How do they act...are they funny? Kind?

Male Singers ❤ Their voices are beautiful.


I remember going to see 'Percy Jackson and the Lightning Theif' for Valentines with Rachel and Gemma, as we were all single, we thought it will be a better idea than sitting at home.


 












Me and rach both shared a liking for Logan Lerman who plays Percy. We sat down just as the film began to start, we were anticipating what Logans voice was like because we didn't want it to be squeaky. Haha.


Anyway all women want a nice, kind, caring man, who loves her. I know I do. Just got to find him.

No comments:

Post a Comment