Wednesday 11 August 2010

What's In My Bag?

Here's a what's in my bag today, that me and gemma played on the 2nd to last week of school (:
I though i'd do a recent one (:

















In my silver bag, I have...
  • A Reveal Magazine
  • Make-up bag which included.
  • Vic Vapour
  • Pen
  • Note Book
  • Lip Balm
  • Mint Lip Salve
  • Skull Candy Heaphones
  • Lavender Bag
  • Bonjella
  • Carex Antiseptic Liquid
  • Carex - Hands, face and body Wipes
  • Animal Print Purse
  • Apple Mirror
  • House Key
  • Listerine Mouthwash
  • Johnson's Holiday Skin Body Lotion
  • Batiste - Dry Shampoo
  • Wella Silkrin HairSpray
  • Vaseline Hand & Nail Cream
  • Ted Baker Body Spray
  • Pink Ipod Nano
  • Ipod Touch
  • Blackberry, in hello Kitty Gem case.
  • Go Ahead Strawberry Yoghurt Bar.
  • Mentos Mint Chewing Gun
  • Mentos Red Fruits Chewing Gum



2 comments:

  1. jesus could you need anymore product your poor bag having to carry all that weight hehehehe love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, I know that's a lot of rubbish, I need a new Bag, a bigger one..
    Love you x

    ReplyDelete