Tuesday 10 August 2010

Confession Two - Relationships

I myself am fussy when It comes to guys. If theres just one thing I don't like about them, I won't go for them. That sounds harsh, but I believe they do it back, not just to me but other girls. Thats how we single out what people we don't want to be in a relationship with. Not just love, but friendships.



I know that when it comes to friendships, I prefer guys as friends; they are way cooler, can give opinions on guys you like and what to do, they give you way more compliments and are good at opening jars which is always a bonus. Don't get me wrong though guys come with their flaws, like they can end up liking you more than a friend and it put a large knot in the relationship. But that rarely happens.


Having girls as friends has it's perks, you can talk about "girl stuff" because let's face it they know what you're going through. Boys, hair, make-up; you can go shopping, have sleepovers. But I find girls so bitchy; I'm not saying I don't do it because I do, but some girls just want to 'bitch bitch bitch bitch' I mean come'on there is so much more to life!


Having guys and girls as friends now you're getting somewhere. I have a mixed group of girls and boys, and it's the best group of friends I've had in my whole 7 years at Secondary. The boys are so laid back and cool, I really have a laugh with them, and the girls well there's a small amount of bitching, but only when it's necessary, Mostly we just joke around with each other, and get caught in a inuendo way of thinking, it's contagious.


Peace


x

No comments:

Post a Comment