Saturday 14 August 2010

Wasssupp

Hello Everyone,
Wedding Over, been stressful, but Brilliant. I am very happy to have Steve as part of the furniture, he's a good cook, so I decided it's best to keep him.
Wedding Ceremony, went beautiful, so many people arrived, and I had my two good friends with me which was brilliant, they made me feel less nervous. 
The car which took me, my brother, and the beautiful bride - my mother up to the wedding was fantastic, the driver even opened the doors for us all, I felt like royalty (:
The ceremony was lovely, we sung a few songs, then moved on to rows, then FOOOD!
A buffet, my favourite, of  course I stuffed my face with Pasta. After the wedding, the adults went to hythe for a drink, whilst me and my brother went home to relax. About an hour had past when we met the adults down hythe to have a lovely meal in the King's Head.
I am shattered now.
Pictures will be on my facebook shortly (:

Peaceeee  x

No comments:

Post a Comment