Monday 23 August 2010

I'm Backk (:

Missed me? Haha
Sorry everyone, been camping with my Dad, brother and my friend Lizzie for a few days. It's been brilliant. We went to the beach, but the tide was really far out so instead we went swimming in a pool. Played water balloon fights, cards. Eat over 70 crisps between us and had many laughs. Me, lizzie and dad went to sainsburys one dad and we were looking down the summer isle, when we saw beanie babies. I found one I really loved it had huge googly eyes (: (will put pictures up soon) my dad bought it for me. Which I was so pleased with; haha such a kid at heart. Moving on - we took it back to the campsite, and I left it behind whilst I went to the toilet, when I got back for a joke my dad had tied a noose around it's neck, which cracked me up, it seem to spark something because whenever I left the toy which we named Moncoon alone he's torture it somehow. Stabbed it, ran it over, suffocated it, I know it sounds horrid but it was so funny.
On the last night I was awoken by a angry family, there was a huge row in the campsite, between a man and a woman. I was getting freaked by the end because I could hear it was getting physical. Oh to leave you on a xxx funny note, me and lizzie had taken nights and nights of these two teenagers being loud, and I'd had enough it was 2am and they were so bloody loud, so being sick of it all I shhhed them and they shut up!!! Wheeyyy... (: go me!


Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment