Thursday 26 August 2010

Obsession

I have an obsession with singing haha. I can't help it, but I love singing and music.
Favourite Band at the moment: You Me At Six.
Favourite Song Still: Breathe Carolina - Hello Fascination.
Favourite Music Video: You Me At Six - Liquid Confidence.
Check them out if you haven't. All Brilliant.
But I'm finding I have a weird taste in music, I like bands like...
- Avenged Senfold - Nightmare to All Time Low - Coffee Shop Soundtrack.
I could honestly list every band and song I like out there, if you wanted me too so leave me a comment below if you do :) Would give me something to do for my next blog.


Back to singing, Unfortunately I'm not a professional singer, I'd love to be one, it's my dream, Just to be heard, But i'm too shy, I don't think I'm good enough.




Peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment