Tuesday 10 August 2010

Feelings?

Do you ever look at someone you like, and think I'll never be good enough for them, or even they probably have a gf or bf who's much better looking. My confession is I do this a lot. When I like a guy, I tend to talk to my girlfriends about him and then I start to doubt myself.
When I really shouldn't do that, us girls or boys shouldn't put ourselves down just because we think were not good enough, when In matter of fact we are.
It's hard though because really liking someone, can go one of many ways.
A) He/she feels the same, and you build a relationship together.
B) He/she has a gf/bf and they are in love.
C) He/she just isn't in to you.

Now C is the hardest one to come to terms with because, with B he or she has someone else, but with C, they may not like you, so it's hard to swallow. (no inuendo intended) hahah, well maybe just a tad ;)


Made me LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment